Custom T-Shirts, Printed T-Shirts & Custom Designed T-Shirts Garment Care in Albany, NY & Beyond!
We know a thing or two about garment care here at Wicked Smart Apparel, follow our simple guides and procedures to take the best care of your new custom clothing!
- Instructions are permanently affixed to the inside of each garment. Performance garments require a COLD WASH.
- Do not dry clean or iron garments; it may discolor the fabrics and damage the print.
- Uniforms should be laundered immediately after they have been worn; do not allow a uniform to lie on itself when wet.
- Fasten all Velcro to avoid snagging garments in wash.
- Do not soak nylon or spandex garments.
- Wash white garments separately from colored garments.
- Do not overload machine.
- Use mild detergent.
- Remove garments from machine immediately after washing; this will help avoid color bleeding.
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- Do not use fabric softeners, as they will deteriorate garments with spandex and limit the effects of moisture management.
- Line dry technical fabrics. Do not dry.
- Be sure garments are completely dry before storing. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight to prevent mildew or yellowing.